Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My most embarrassing

When I was 17-year-old high school student.Some friends and I went swimming at a beach near my house.The beach which covered with a beautiful white powderly sand was so crowded with lots of tourists.

Our town is very famous for it's a nice view coastline, prairy, hotspring, delicious seefood and so on.
We always enjoyed swimmimg during summer vacation,especially diving into the water from watchtower built in the sea was the most enjoyable.
We used to triy it again and again all day long.
When it was my third diving , I decided to dive on the highst place of watchtower.
It was successfull.

I was very proud of myself, but peaple around me suddenly bursted into laughing and chuckling.
I could'nt understand what happened to me.

After a few swconds, I realized that my bikini-bra come off and it tangled around my neck.

No comments: