Thursday, June 26, 2008

A letter to my friend.

Dear Rieko
How are you doing?
I'm fine as usual(^0^),however,I have been annoyed by armadillos that they have
poached into oue flowerbed every morning.
They dig ground down to find their meal;insects such as earthworm,and somehng like grabbies.I don't know,what their favorit is.(LOL!)

As you know,I planted some kinds of roses in there.
Roses really want the groud well ferterlized.
Then,I have carefully taken care of it;plowing the soil soft,suppliying enough manure
sunshine,and watering in proper.
It's perfect,but armadillos dig it down everyday.

One day,I dicovred one armadillo was sniffing over the ground by his acute nose.
Then,I hit him on his back with a long broom.
Suddenly,he dashed toward me!. I was so scared,eventhough it was not big enough.
I scampered into my house.

Fixing the flowerbed is now my daily task.
Do you have any good idea to prevent my roses from this kind of gang?
Please tell me your good idea.
Thanks have a good day.
Love Mineko

No comments: